The latest automatic lathes and processing machines for milling, punching, form grinding, and vibratory grinding give us a high production depth and guaranteed precision in series production. To achieve this, the machine park at PDT includes:
- CNC INDEX multi-spindle machines up to 32 mm
- INDEX multi-spindle machines up to 25 mm, cam-controlled and equipped with auxiliary equipment such as equipment for spindle braking, plain turning, back drilling, cross drilling, synchronising, aligning and switching, cross tapping, polygonal machining and cross milling
- CNC INDEX ABC, C100 and GB 30-65 automatic lathes for turning and machining, including even more extensive complete machining
- Cam-controlled, single-spindle INDEX automatic lathes
- Pfiffner Hydromat automatic indexing tables
Other machining possibilities in cooperation with proven firms include deep-hole drilling, cylindrical and centreless grinding, lapping, honing, hardening, galvanising and burnishing.